Risk Controlling with the Help of Indicator Systems
A risk management system with various key performance indicators is a suitable instrument for monitoring the performance of a company. These key performance indicator systems provide management with important information about the state of a company or individual segments, allowing it to assess its own creditworthiness.
In the white paper we explain which areas of the annual financial statements need a more detailed analysis in order to optimally influence the assets, finances and results of the company, and give useful advice for building a key performance indicator system.
Contents of this white paper
- Indicator systems and their significance in company financing
- Principles of the indicator analysis
- Aims of the indicator analysis and database
- Processing the annual financial statements for controlling purposes
- Structure of the indicator system
- Indicators to analyse the asset structure, the capital structure, the balance sheet structure, liquidity, the cash flow statement and revenue
- Summary and indicator systems in LucaNet